BFP before missed period?

JessP

Reaction score
My period is due next Thurs, so I'm planning on taking the test Friday. But I really really really wanna know THIS second. Has anyone gotten a BFP before their missed period? If so, how early? I only have one test hanging out in my closet so I'm going to wait but I'm thinking about cutting it close.

I mean, I've read the box I know the accuracy percentages, I just want to hear personal experiences.
I've only seen BFNs when I've tried before and I'm going so crazy. :sad1::sad1::sad1::sad1:

I got a BFP at 11dpo I think, barely visible on an IC but clear on Superdrug and FRER and 1-2 on a digi the next morning :) I would say yes, but it depends on the test

I have gotten a positive before 3 days early but it all depends on when the egg implants and how much and how fast your body produces hcg and the sensitivity of the hpt. As long as you won't be devastated seeing a BFN I say go ahead and test tmrw with first morning urine, but if you think you will be pretty bmes out I would wait to see is AF shows or not

I have gotten a BFP 4 days before if memory serves me right, but it was a FRER so I guess it depends on the test.

I got a positive 2 days before my expected period (which is 11 dpo for me). It was a very obvious positive, so I'm sure I could have gotten a positive even earlier.

I have never had a early BFP , always when AF is due or after.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->