BFP/BFN Confusion

Grumblebea

Reaction score
Hi ladies I'm a little confused. I took 2 IC at 9 DPOn (1am 1pm) and got the faintest of shadows. So the next day 10 dpo I took a FRER (positive). Well since I am a poasa and I had more test, I continued. At 11 dpo, I dipped another IC (10ml) and neg (wth?) so I dipped my last FRER and positive. Now confused I dip a cb digi and it reads positive (10 dpo). Well this am at 11 dpo and being the poasa that I am, I dipped another ic (10ml) and NEGATIVE again! WTH, I thought ic were the most sens??? CB digi says its 25 ml, so why are 10 ml coming up neg??? Going to call for a Beta this am.

Firstly huge congrats on getting your BFPs :D

I would be far more inclined to trust a digi and FRER than the IC's.

I'd say go with the digi and stop POAS! Lol.

Plz keep us posted with the beta and good luck! Now I kind of wish I didn't buy 50 of those ICs. Lol

are they earlypregnancytest.com? Even if they are not I see IC's all the time that don't give a line at ALL when FRER is giving a good one!

are they earlypregnancytest.com? Even if they are not I see IC's all the time that don't give a line at ALL when FRER is giving a good one!

They are from there, I didn't even get a true positive with their OPK but did with digi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->