BFP but bleeding?!

welshgem

Reaction score
I don't know where to start really but OH and I have recently completed our last chance at IUI and yesterday morning I started bleeding. I was so distraught that our last chance didn't work, I was crying all day. But something made me test later on that evening and I got a faint but definite line on a cheapy blue dye test.

Knowing they're not very reliable, I tested again this morning with FMU using a clearblue and got another faint but clear BFP.

However, I'm still bleeding like a normal period and passed what looked like tissue last night. Could this be decidual bleeding or early signs of a loss?

I'm 16dpo today and my temps are still above coverline. I had a big dip at 12dpo which went below coverline so I'm wondering if that was implantation.

Any similar experiences, good or bad? X

I don't have any experience I'm afraid but I didn't want to read and run.

Hopefully one of the other ladies will be able to be more helpful :hugs:

Good luck :dust:

Thanks Rainbowdrop.

I bled all day yesterday but it's tailing off now. No flow there anymore.

I had a big temp spike this morning which I thought was a good thing but I took two tests which showed significantly fainter lines than yesterday.

I had bloods taken last night & a scan booked in for this morning but I don't think I'm going to get good news today.

Hope you do get good news with your tests honey :hugs:

Hey Welshgem, just saw your post. I remember you from last months "Late AF" thread. I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you, I really, really hope you get good news.

Thanks ladies. Unfortunately I didn't get a scan today because my bloodwork came back with 'too low' hcg levels for anything to be detected on a scan. Hcg is 28 which is just about classed as pregnant (yay!) but very much on the lower scale (boo!)

So back in for more bloods on Wednesday to see if the hcg has risen of fallen. I'll keep you posted.

Another rise in BBT this morning but even fainter lines on my HPT than yesterday. Bleeding has completely stopped after a tiny bit of spotting yesterday afternoon but im assuming the worst at this stage. Im still taking my progesterone just in case but with the bleeding, low hcg & bow lighter hpt's, it's looking like a chemical :(

I don't have any advice, but wanted to wish you well and hoping for the best outcome :hug:

Thank you.

I just don't know what to think. Part of me thinks deep down that it's too late - I had the bleeding for 2 days straight and my hpt's are getting lighter.

But another part of me wonders if there's still hope. My temps are high at 37.2degrees and I'm bloated, getting hot flushes & I'm really tired.

Bloods tomorrow but don't think I'll get the results until Thursday!

Didn't want to read and run. Fingers crossed for you!:hugs:

Hey, sorry for all the worry you're going through, its horrible in limbo you don't know whether to celebrate or curl up in a ball and cry, it's a confusing time. I really hope that you get a positive outcome from the Doc, please make sure you have someone with you at the appointment whatever the news you'll need support xxx keep the faith

Thank you all for your support. Unfortunately my blood results came in earlier with hcg levels of 8, confirming a chemical pregnancy.

I had to ask the nurse to repeat it because she was so bright & breezy on the phone, I was wondering if I had misheard. "Your hcg is 8 so we're discharging you now!" I burst into tears as soon as I hung up. I was expecting bad news but it still hurt so much to have it confirmed.

I am so sorry for your loss hun :hugs:.

I'm so sorry, I F***ing can't stand some of these inconsiderate health professionals, seriously do they not have feelings?? I know it looks like the world's ended but you will feel better soon, rest up, I had to have many drinks when I found out my sac was empty and cried for weeks, do what makes you feel better. Sending you love xx

Thanks ladies, I'm so grateful for your support. :hugs:

I'm feeling a bit better today. I took the day off work yesterday but had to go in for a meeting today. The lady who sits opposite me has just recently announced her pregnancy and so I'm having to deal with people coming up to congratulate her. It's hard :(

That's so harsh, my heart aches for you. It's true; doctors and nurses are often so insensitive when delivering bad news, it seems to be universal. I don't know what to say except that I sympathise so much.

Really so sorry for u Hun ((big hug)) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->