BFP but full AF bleeding. FINAL UPDATE POST 343

Sorry to hear that. Take care of yourself

Thanks ladies. The hardest part so far is knowing my numbers are still going up and I'll have to wait for them to go back down so I can have my bleed and move on. I haven't bled in a day again. Really wish this was just over.

Did they say its defaintly over hun? I really am holding onto hope for you xx

Why are they going up still? It doesn't make sense if it's all over for you..

:hugs:

With dd2, I was a slow riser (72 hours)and was told that I was having a miscarriage due to the amount of blood I was loosing ,im keeping everything crossed for you xxxx

They are about 95 percent sure. It's got a doubling time of about 120 hours. I guess if it's just the cyst producing the hormone it's common for it to go up for a bit and them drop off. If it's still a baby I'm not sure. I think the ultrasound Tuesday will tell us more and the blood work in a week.

I really do have everything crossed and just hope little bean is a slow riser and proves everyone wrong, good luck hun x

I don't know if anyone is still following this but I haven't bled at all since Saturday morning. I haven't taken a test either but am I stupid for having just a sliver of hope with how bad my hcg has been?

Ultrasound tomorrow at 145 my time.

Im keeping everything crossed for you hun, not silly at all having hope :hugs:

Of course you can have hope - people have thought they were miscarrying and everything turned out to be ok.

I don't mean to be a debbie downer but my story with my last pregnancy my HCG numbers also kept rising and rising, plus I had so many pregnancy symptoms (nauseas, fatigue) for weeks so when I had an ultrasound at 10 weeks I was shocked when I was told that I had a blighted ovum. I hadn't had ANY spotting either. Apparently you can never be sure.

So, it seems like you can have all the signs pointing to a healthy pregnancy and then it turn out to not be, and then have all these signs pointing to a miscarriage and everything turns out fine.

In either case, it's beyond our control. As anxiety provoking as this roller coaster is, there isn't much anyone can do at this point. I wish you the best of luck tomorrow at your ultrasound.

No of course not hun, I held onto hope all the way through, I remember sitting in the waiting room for my scan thinking please let everything be okay, please still be there baby, especially when I was bleeding on/off nurse, doctors really thought it was heading that way, but we proved them wrong :) im really hoping and have everything crossed that you both do too, some things just happen without reason in some pregnancies especially bleeding it's getting more common, I will pray that your HCG has risen and they see a lot more on scan tomorrow so they know what's what, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->