Bfp but how long?

JayDee

Sunshine and rainbow
Reaction score
well i think it's official, i'm pregnant - yey! Confused by the time indicator though as af is less than a week late. Anyone any ideas or should i just think i'm in the 4 percent that it's wrong for?

Attachments

• 18042009009.jpg
    18042009009.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 144
congrats honey you could of ov a bit earlier which would make it 3 weeks just since you concieved but hay who cares your preggie :happydance::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::happydance::happydance:

they work out for ovulation so you would be 5-6 weeks pregnant! congratulaitions xx

always add 2 weeks on those for the right time ....congrats

Yeah girl!! Look at that stick! Looks like you're edd might be wrong??!!? HA!
Congrats hun - looking good! :wohoo:

i found out at 3+4 days pregnant and my indicator said PREGNANT 1-2 weeks i.e. 1-2 weeks since conception. But they arnt that reliable with regards to dating, but the fact it is a positive means your preg!!! xxx

It could just mean you implanted soon than most can happen as early as 3/4 dpo and you have built up a lot of hormones or you could be having twins :rofl: Congratulations anyway it's a positive sign. Oh and don't believe the 4% if you read the threads here they are often out by a week. Congrats again.

massive congrats babes.

team chilled out graduate!!! wahoo:dance: :yipee: :wohoo::happydance:

Thanks all - am glad to hear that they can be around a week out, as that's what I was expecting it to say 2-3 weeks.

Twins sounds like a scary thought, thanks for that idea - I'll keep you updated!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->