BFP :) but should I continue to test?

TinyD22

Reaction score
Finally got my bfp on Friday...yay!! I've took around 6 blue dyes, 4 frer and 2 digi's over the past 2 days. I know a lot of people continue to test for progression, but I was wondering if I should stop testing now? I've had 2 miscarriages, my first a mmc at 12 weeks 5 years ago, I only tested twice and the lines were faint both times. The 2nd a chemical at 5 weeks and the lines were constantly faint. With this pregnancy my lines have been good so should I continue to test? I've attached pics of my tests....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 34
Frer....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 52

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 23
Huge congratulations!

Stop testing! those are nice clear lines, testing further will just worry you for no reason.

Thanx :) Yeah I was thinking the same, but you see loads of 'progression' posts on here and wondered if I should be still testing! I'm not going to buy any more and hope for the best x

Congrats!
If your a poas addict, feel free to keep testing of it reassures you. I know I kept testing with my last pregnancy for a bit! Sounds crazy, but it made me feel better.

On the other hand, if you want to stop testing, you don't need to carry on-great lines!

I obsessed over those lines, I think if I continue to test I will drive myself insane worrying about every slight change in colour lol I think what I may do is buy another digi next week and hopefully see 2-3 weeks, that way I will *hopefully* get the reassurance without the line madness lol x

That's not a bad idea. I'm with you, further testing would probably make me worry. Digi sounds like the answer!

Once the symptoms start to kick in, you'll feel more reassured too. I actually enjoyed feeling like rubbish!

My symptoms seemed to stop yesterday and I freaked out and went to sainsburys for tests. Could only get their own blue dyes but the lines looked good. In my panic I also ordered frer and digi's, but they won't be here for a few days yet. I need to calm down and stop worrying so much lol the sainsburys blue dyes....top was yesterday, bottom today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 9
Lol Tiny, glad they're still positive, but breathe honey!

It's totally up to you! I had to continue testing as two chemicals made me really paro so seeing the lines get darker and digitals progressing helped me! I did get days with fainter lines which made me worry a lot so keep that in mind.

Congrats x

I've more paranoid as the week has went on. Done a frer a digi today, frer seemed too light at around 3 minutes, but I checked it 10 mins later and it had darkened so I'm calm...for now lol

Attachments

• image (3).jpg
    image (3).jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 40
frer after 15/20 mins....

Attachments

• image (4).jpg
    image (4).jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 38
Your progression looks great hun and congratulationshe! If I was in your situation I probably wouldn't keep testing because my husband likes to complain about how expensive the pregnancy tests are LOL.

Thank you :) Yeah I've got one digi and one frer left, which I think I'll keep until next Saturday and hopefully get 3+ weeks....then I'll stop lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->