BFP but so frightened...

hlaner85

Reaction score
well got my BFP this morn as i am 5 days late today!!

very excited, but after a mmc in sept feel very scared, dont think i can believe it till i see the little bean!!

please stick this time!!!

xxxxx

Thats fantastic news, wishing you a sticky bean hun, try not to worry too much - I know its easier said than done, but just relax if can and enjoy your beautiful news x x x

Congratulations. I am praying to God that he allow this baby to stick and you can rest assured.

thanks guys, yeah tryin to keep positive, think its gonna be a long 12 weeks!! x x

Well done hun! 1 down only 3 of us to go :happydance: Much love and Sticky Dust xxxxxxxxxxxxxx :thumbup:

Congratulations hon x

Congratulations, sending you tons of sticky :dust:

Congratulations :)

I am just getting over an MMC and I know that when (not if - when!) we get another BFP I am going to be so scared but I think it is only natural to feel this way after going through such a rubbish experience.

Am sending lots of sticky :dust:

Could you request an early scan to reassure you? We were told by our EPU that it is worth requesting one if you have already had an MMC if it will help ease any worries whilst waiting for the 12 week scan.

have just been to docs and he said at this early stage not really much can do!! which i was expecting!! lots of rest and lots of positive thinking!! gonna call midwife later and see if i can get a scan for 7 or 8 weeks so can maybe see heartbeat! very scary though! thanks for all your posts x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->