BFP - but streak of blood in CM this morning? Worried

keerthy

Reaction score
Hi lovely ladies,

I have been a member since 2008, while ttcing for out first. Now am back with a possible bump!

My periods have been all over the place and the last period (as far as I remember was on 20 September,2014) and I got my BFP on this Friday 7th November,2014.

It has come as a big sunrise as we have given Up after 2 yrs of ttc.

But the problem is.... This morning I have had streak of blood in my yellows/creamy CM (sorry TMI) I tested again got a positive a darker line. Went to GP, today he closed half day, but he referred me to an Epu.... For a scan. I haven't received any call from them yet!!!! I am so scared we want this baby...... Has anyone exp this kind of streaks ?

All I did was lift my 5 yr old, from bath while getting her ready to school, I was running late. I have sore breasts, nausea, food aversion, terrible mood swings snappy @ my lil girl too... Poor child!

I am so stressed abt this streak of blood!!!! Haven't had sex (sorry tmi) I had a bit of loose stools..... Just before I wiped! (Sorry tmi again) https://URL for E-Mail & IM

The darker line I got today while I tested @ 11 am. And the light bpo was on Friday @ tested @ 4pm

The day I got my bfp I had streaks of blood and my first thought was implantation bleeding :) I believe implantation bleeding is commonly mixed with cm!!

The day I got my bfp I had streaks of blood and my first thought was implantation bleeding :) I believe implantation bleeding is commonly mixed with cm!!

Thanks love! I hope it's IB too!
I am really worried atm & restless.... Hormones :cry:

Didn't want to read and run, but even though I perosnally haven't been experiencing any bleeding of any kind yet, my best friend had blood throughout her ENTIRE pregnancy and she is in labor today at 41 weeks with a very big, healthy baby boy. :) So I wouldn't worry unless it's accompanied by severe cramping. Baby dust to you for a nice sticky bean!!!

Didn't want to read and run, but even though I perosnally haven't been experiencing any bleeding of any kind yet, my best friend had blood throughout her ENTIRE pregnancy and she is in labor today at 41 weeks with a very big, healthy baby boy. :) So I wouldn't worry unless it's accompanied by severe cramping. Baby dust to you for a nice sticky bean!!!

Thanks sweetie! I just want to run to the ER & get a scan done, hubby thinks am over reacting! I just can't wait until my gp faxes the letter to the epu! :cry::cry::baby:

Thanks sweetie! I just want to run to the ER & get a scan done, hubby thinks am over reacting! I just can't wait until my gp faxes the letter to the epu! :cry::cry::baby:

I know how you feel. I think everyone over analyzes things during those first couple of months. I myself am trying really hard to just relax and enjoy this pregnancy but sometimes hormones get the best of me and I start worrying again. LOL

I've had on and off bleeding weeks 5-6 then it calmed down and started again at weekend now 8 weeks had a scan yesterday and baby is okay with a heartbeat still sooo scared and pray all will be fine don't think I will relax tho until he/she is in my arms. Good luck to you xx

I've had on and off bleeding weeks 5-6 then it calmed down and started again at weekend now 8 weeks had a scan yesterday and baby is okay with a heartbeat still sooo scared and pray all will be fine don't think I will relax tho until he/she is in my arms. Good luck to you xx

Aww hun! I know how u feel!!! I haven't had a scan yet, my stupid gp wrote a letter printed it off and gave it to me! I called the epu this afternoon they said gp shud fax them the referral & then they will make an appt!!!! Silly gp closed half day!!!! I don't think I will sleep the whole night :cry::baby::baby::cry:

Aww hun! I know how u feel!!! I haven't had a scan yet, my stupid gp wrote a letter printed it off and gave it to me! I called the epu this afternoon they said gp shud fax them the referral & then they will make an appt!!!! Silly gp closed half day!!!! I don't think I will sleep the whole night :cry::baby::baby::cry:

Are hope you get you scan ASAP. It is reassuring seeing a little baby there but hasn't made me relax any. Want the next 30 weeks to hurry up lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->