BFP - Cant Believe

apms

Reaction score
Hello,

Purpose of posting this BFP announcement is to just let you girls know that having EWCM is not very important. I was on clomid for first time on this cycle and it dried me completely (so dry that we could not even enjoy BD, it was hurting) I thought we wont get it this month but today morning to my surprise I got BFP on clear blue first I thought it would be false positive as it was blue dye test so then took a cheap test with pink dye and it showed positive too. Both were really dark :happydance:

I had no symptoms this month and other previous months when I was TTC I had lots of symptoms so this is really a surprise for us. I was worried and sad that I dont have symptoms this month, I was dry on O day to this dear hubby said "you are talking as if you were pregnant on other months haha" this made me laugh badly and I agreed to test.

Thanks to all wonderful ladies here who helped me.

TTC History:

# Been TTC from past 6 to 7 months
# 2nd month of follicle study
# 1st clomid month
# Folic acid from past 2 months
# Vitamin capsules from past 2 months
# Progesterone 200mg after ovulation for 2nd month
# Trigger shot for 2nd month

I think clomid worked for me. I was on very small dosage as I was ovulating on my own. It produced 2 mature follicles so I am worried about chances of twins now. We want just 1 but obviously if its 2 we will accept it happily.

Baby dust on everyone and hope you get your news soon :)

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Just wanted to add that did 5 tests till now in total and all are positive :)

Congrats hun! :hugs: I wish you a H&H 9 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->