BFP! Doesn't feel real!

Artist510

Reaction score
We have been TTC for about 5 months. This month I feel LESS pregnant than any other month. Heh. But a sudden dizzy spell (never had anything like it before) led me to test at 10DPO - at 3pm. I knew I was only setting myself up for disappointment, but patience is NOT one of my virtues. I cried when I didn't see anything ... then ... "Oh, wait ... !!!!" There was an incredibly faint, barely there line. 3 tests and 3 days later, the line is getting steadily darker.

I know it's early yet, but the only thing I feel is very mild, on/off cramping (which is normal this close to what would have been AF) and sore BBs (also pretty normal for me). Such a lack of symptoms makes it hard to believe it's real!

But yay!!! We are so excited!!!

Attachments

• pregTest.jpg
    pregTest.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 80
Beautiful progression! Also, don't be freaked out by a lack of symptoms. I've yet to get any classic pregnancy symptoms but saw my healthy little bean with a nice strong heartbeat last week. :) congrats!!

First off-- Congrats!!

Secondly-- I got my BFP this morning, and am in the same boat. I've thought I was pregnant every month since September and never was. This month, I feel decidedly un-pregnant. No sore boobs, barely any cramps, no nausea. (I realize all of this is likely headed my way in the near future, but for now... doesn't feel real.)

Maybe AF has just been a total b**ch this whole time.

Again, Congrats!

First off-- Congrats!!

Secondly-- I got my BFP this morning, and am in the same boat. I've thought I was pregnant every month since September and never was. This month, I feel decidedly un-pregnant. No sore boobs, barely any cramps, no nausea. (I realize all of this is likely headed my way in the near future, but for now... doesn't feel real.)

Maybe AF has just been a total b**ch this whole time.

Again, Congrats!

Haha! Agree, totally, with AF being a B. I have had terribly painful cramping and out of the ordinary spotting for the past 2 years with every cycle. So much so, that I had a few blood tests done to make sure things were looking ... normal?

When my OB nurse asked me today how I was feeling, I told her "MUCH better than I usually do at this time of the month"!

Like you said - more fun stuff may still be headed my way. I happily welcome it all if it ends with a healthy, beautiful baby!

Yayy! :happydance: Congrats on your bfp!! I tested at 13 DPO with the same exact tests as you, and got pretty much the same line! Not the lightest, but not the darkest either. Here I am at 9+2, and doing wonderfully! Happy & healthy 9 months to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->