BFP few weeks ago now miscarried

LittleDevil12

Reaction score
Sad to say ive now had my second miscarriage :( gutted isnt the word , and I'm pretty sure i cant have boys , I can guarantee the next pregnancy will be a girl (going to leave it a while for now) lol neither less i have a scan tomorrow so will see what they say about it all :-/ meanwhile just wish this pain would go away :(

I haven't told family i was expecting and i certainly dont want to tell them about the miscarriage, i dont need their pity (mean as it sounds and i know they just care) but some members just don't take any baby news very well as they dont like kids :-/

UPDATE : Was an ectopic pregnancy :( had keyhole surgery for the same day . Was a bit scary and slightly gutted as it was the side ive had all 3 pregancys from (went full term with one and lost 2)

So sorry hun :hugs:.

Hey everyone , I had a scan on friday 5th and it was an ectopic pregnancy and had to go theatre to have what seems the only Fallopian tube that works removed :( gutted as all my pregnancys have not been from one side , which they removed :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->