BFP FINALLY! 5 weeks today!

ttcbabyisom

heartbroken...
Reaction score
Hi ladies. I'm finally announcing a BFP after almost 2 years of trying since my last BFP! We never thought it would happen again. We have been trying since May 2011 and have had 3 separate pregnancy losses since then at different stages, our twins being the final loss last March and we finally got our BFP again!!!! :happydance::happydance:

We couldn't be happier. I know it's still early but I just have a good feeling about this time around. It's our time! It has to be! God please let us bring this baby or babies home with us!

Sept. 3 2014 cycle BFP 14 dpo-2.jpg

Congrats! Praying for a healthy delivery for you and baby:cloud9:

That's wonderful - congratulations! H & H 9 months to you :flower::hugs:

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Congratulations!! Fingers crossed for a super sticky bean!

Congratulations!! :hugs:
H&H 9 months to you hun!

Doc's office called today with awesome numbers. 3,067 for HCG and 52 for progesterone. She said those numbers were great. Last Saturday my HCG was 327. ;-)

We go in for our 1st scan this Thursday at 6 weeks. We are OVER THE MOON!!! We are still pinching ourselves not believing it's real. I just hope this one sticks. I do feel really good about this one or ONES! :happydance:

I have just seen your signature and am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

I have just seen your signature and am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Thank you...we are heartbroken. We thought for sure this was the one. My baby is still inside me...sleeping sound...already in heaven. My D&C is tomorrow at 2. Prayers needed. Thank you all for your support. I hope to have good news again in the future. :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->