BFP first month TTC#2 after 1.5 yrs of infertility with #1

keyahopes

Finally...after 18 cycles
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just wanted to share my story with anyone who is/has struggled with infertility. It took us 1.5 years and 2 IUIs to conceive baby #1. This time around, we were trying to take a "we'll see if it happens"attitude since weren't on any form of BC. expected it would take another year or so. Luckily and to my shock, things clicked the very first time.
I have a few blogger friends who have had similar experiences - IVF for first baby, and surprise second baby soon after.

So for everyone who is still struggling, there is hope. IF has and will always be one of the worst times of my life. I wish you all TTCers good luck

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

I love stories like this!! Massive congrats to you!!
We were 2.5yr ttc #1, currently on cycle 4 of ttc #2!! Hope it won't take us as long either!

Congrats! That is so exciting!!

I have kinda the same story too. TTC number 1 for 1.5 years, was anovulatory and never had cycles (finally got my BFP with IVF). Then, miraculously my body started ovulating 7 months after birth and bam...on cycle 4 of ttc number 2 I am preggo! I still pinch myself as I can hardly believe it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->