bfp first month w Vitex!

kmp

Reaction score
Hello all, I was ttc #2 since August, nut am still bfing my 14 month old dd so my cycle length has varied from 30-42 days. To try . To regulate my cycle i started vitex this cycle and don't know for sure if thats why but last monday i got a bfp!!

Congratulations!! I got a BFP second cycle after vitex with my DS!

Can I ask, are you still taking it? Lat time I took it for 3 months before we TTC (we were waiting til after our wedding but I wanted to regulate my cycles first). I want to start it now but we're actively TTC and I'm not sure how to use it if I get a BFP

Congratulation for your bfp!!! What dose you took? My wife was told it has many benefits especially when you are TTC, if taken in appropriate dosage. As you said you were breastfeeding, vitex might have helped you in lowering high prolactin levels. Not only that, it increases production of LH, which in turn increases progesterone. Although there are no side effects, you need to ensure the herb you are taking is its pure form and of best quality for better results.
However, I read you need to wait for 6 months or so, to see its benefits. I must say, you are lucky to get it work so early!!! My tip for ladies, who are going to try this, would be to find a good natural health provider, who can advise on vitex use and dosage.

Huge congrats,
And I just bought some right now! My periods are ridiculous

My dr yold me to stop once pregnant

Can you tell me the recommended dosage? I'd like to try it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583