BFP first, then BFN and AF started 5 days late, but BBTstill high

Mango83

Reaction score
Hi All - my cycles have always been between 27 and 29 days. This month I got a BFP on day 30, followed by BFNs on days 31,32, and 33 (today). What I beleive is AF started yesterday (day 32, which means it was 2-3 days late) and is even heavier today.

The thing is, my bbt dropped slightly below the cover line on day 31, but went back up on days 32 & 33. I was feeling slightly nautois in waives for about a week, but that seems to have disappeared. BBs are typically really sore every single month, this happened later than normal this month but now feeling less sore than normal.

Any ideas why i got the initial BFP and why my BBT is still up? Chemical pregnancy maybe? This is month 6 of trying, was very excited about the initial BFP but now don't know what to think.

Hiya - I didnt want to read and run.

Sounds like a chemical to me. It also sounds like perhaps you ovulated a little later this cycle, hence the longer cycle.

As for the BBT, mine always stays high for almost a week after AF, apparently its not uncommon for BBT to remain up in some women.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->