BFP for pregnancy #1! So happy but still scared :(

Bethalumps

Reaction score
Hey all! Last week I did about 12 tests each getting darker lines on until I let myself believe that they were in fact all BFP'S. I'm so happy! And so is hubby! We told our immediate family this weekend. I was 14dpo when I got BFP so have calculated that I am 4 weeks give or take a day or two. Is it just me or have any of you been anxious and daren't let yourself believe it truly? I would be absolutely heartbroken if it wasn't true but have pictures of about 12 tests including a CB digi! I don't have sickness yet just tender boobs. Its like I wish it would come so I don't doubt it. Is that silly?

Sorry for going on!

Congratulations! :baby:
I'm also about 4 weeks and feeling extremely blessed after 14 months trying. I understand completely how you can't let your believe it yet :flower:

Congratulations! :baby:
I'm also about 4 weeks and feeling extremely blessed after 14 months trying. I understand completely how you can't let your believe it yet :flower:

Congratulations to you aswell! :happydance: It's a wonderful feeling knowing that we've actually achieved it , just the agonising wait now until the first mw appointment! Have you been onto the first trimester boards yet? Not quite sure what to do next lol.

Congratulations to you all !! I tested on Monday also and got my BFP xxx

Congratulations turner!
I have had a little look lol :baby:
I'm still trying to get it to sink in!

Congratulations lovely <3

I was absolutely terrified for a long time. I'm still scared now but certainly in the very early days, perhaps until about 10 weeks, I just thought something was going to go wrong all the time.

Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months, and peace of mind soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->