bfp??? freaking out

1wantbaby3

Reaction score
I posted these in the pregnancy test forum but I thought id pop over here as im ntnp.
on Friday I had implantation bleed (small streak of blood on cm when I wiped) it was just the once but when I got home I remembered I had a opk test so i peed on it (as you do) and it showed positive! I am near the end of my cycle so I defiantly knew I wasn't ovulating. I heard a pos opk cud be a sign of pregnancy so I bought a Cpl of cheap test and got this.... af is not due til Tuesday so its super early...any thoughts? also what does an evap line look like when a photograph is in negative?photo 2.jpg

photo 1.jpg

maybe2.jpg

I think I see something in the second photo but not the other two. Try again tomorrow or in a few days time! Good luck xx

OPK's are not a good indicator for pregnancy...and, sadly, neither are tests with blue dye! You are still pretty early, but if you must pee on something, try a FRER.

Good luck to you! :flower:

hi so I bought a Cpl of pink dye tests and 'nothing' :nope: of course I took then out of the case and analysed them from every angle, took pics and turned them negative in the hope id see another line, of course I looked at them that long that I 'think' I saw a line but in my heart of hearts I no its not there.....
I still don't have my af and my boobs have had the odd tingle but I don't think im pregnant.
so what I thought was implantation bleed and a faint positive on the first test in the pic must have been false..... will update again if/when af turns up or a miracle happens

I see a line on all 3 of your pictures, Any updates? im having the same thing happen to me iv had a very faint line on a blue dye but dont want to get my hopes up i hope it works out for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->