BFP Frer but ASDA & clear blue digital BFN

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by ellaandcallum, Dec 23, 2009.

1. I did a FRER this morning and a thin pink line came up, defo there, but faint, but I done an Asda and a Clear Blue Digital and negative. I know CBD are not as sensitive but surely the Asda one would of been positive. I will use the Asda again in the morning, I only held my wee for an hour. I hope this is it but I dont belive it at the mo. I am due on tomorrow or Xmas day. Any advice?xxxx

2. gothique

gothique Well-Known Member

Perhaps the frer is more sensitive? Hopefully its a BFP!!!

3. Hi
    They are more sensitive but cant believe its real, so not excited yet!!xxx

4. vaniilla

vaniilla Well-Known Member

I think the fact that you only held it in for an hour would have made a big impact as when you're testing early even if its by one day so I would test again in a day or two to make sure your hcg levels are high enough :hugs: it all seems good though, fx'd for you :thumbup:

5. nicole3108

nicole3108 Mom to 3

I think if the line was really faint on the FRER then it wouldn't necessarily pick up on a different brand, at least in my experience. (not too sure about ASDA tests though) I really hope its your BFP! Fx'd for you! :babydust:

6. elmaxie

elmaxie Mummy to Nathan & Hannah.

I had a faint but there line on a frer but had barely anything on a cheap internet test....it wasnt for a day or two after that I got a positive on a CB digi....

Good Luck!!

Emma.xx

7. Thank you girls, I just wish I could belive it, I will test again tomorrow. xx

8. Well I guess it will be AF for me too, no lines on Asda or Poundland and a not pregnant on Clear Blue. I feel really crampy, my tummy really hurts so I dont know what was going on with the FRER, I am just really pissed off. If AF doesnt show I will go and get another test on Boxing Day but the way I feel now, I have gotta be out. So as you can imagine today has been a shit one! Sorry to sound so down on but not loving FRER at the moment!!

Have a lovely Xmas girls and thanks for your replies.xxxx

9. gothique

Bless you. I'm out for the month officially.

We shall be 1st in line for the BFPs next month!:thumbup:

10. What a lovely Xmas pressie hun, the ugly witch!!:growlmad: Mine still hasnt showed yet, I dont have the cramps but my bits are really aching, not sure if it is because AF is coming or its early pregnancy but I am 99% it will be AF. So fed up after the FRER giving me aline and all the others neg! Its so not fair!:cry:

Anyway hunnie, have a lovely Xmas. xx

11. gothique

Its a great (!) pressie!!!! I hope you get your BFP this month. :dust: