BFP i think 10 dpo

I definitely see that :) xx

Well i took another FRER this morning and the test line is lighter. Im hoping its because i peed in the middle of the night and it was only a 3 hour hold. But there is a good chance its a CP. First the miscarriage in January and now this....
AF due Monday. Not sure if i should continue testing or say screw it and wait for AF to show.

Kinda bummed. The pregnancy in Dec/Jan was unexpected and stressed me out but once it was over i was sad. So i was feeling so excited yesterday.

Last edited:
I took another test this morning at 12 dpo and the line is slightly darker. Not getting my hopes up...
IMG_20220311_070036384.jpg

Good luck. FRER's have been rubbish recently, have you tried another test?

Update
Took another FRER this morning and it was faint positive again..im so sick of the faint lines. I noticed some pink and brown discharge this morning. Just once and had some cramping for about 30 min around that time. Nothing since then. Im also having some mild low back cramps and my boobs are sore.
I took an easy@home test and it was negative but it was only after a 2 hour hold.
I then took an .88 cent walmart test and that was a bfp within 3 min and got darker as time went on. It had some color but not a lot. My husband could see it plain as day.
I just dont know what to think. AF due tomorrow or possibly monday. The waiting continues...

I see it hon. Hope they get darker.
I had 4 very early losses in 2020 so I know how hard it is but hopefully these tests will pick up.
We are also ttc again

I have started spotting red tonight. Looks like AF is well on her way.
Side note, hubby has a consult with a urologist so he can get a vasectomy. So in the next month or so i wont have to worry about this anymore!

Sorry to hear that. Do you feel done with your family planning? If not, maybe have a talk with your DH about it before he goes for a vasectomy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->