BFP i think but AF cramps wots happening?

starsunshine

Reaction score
Hi,
I posted this on the TTC forum but wanted your opinion too as I'm worried that I'm gonna mc again.
I got BFP on a cheapy test this am but have had AF type cramps for the past couple of days. no af as of yet though. no idea when due really - perhaps on tues as that would be 4 weeks from when I had my mc. Wots happening? Could this be the start of a miscarriage again?

Could be... or could be uterus clamping down on an eggy to make it stick. I never get cramps before AF starts, but had mild cramping the week of my BFP. Hope it sticks! xx

Hi,
I posted this on the TTC forum but wanted your opinion too as I'm worried that I'm gonna mc again.
I got BFP on a cheapy test this am but have had AF type cramps for the past couple of days. no af as of yet though. no idea when due really - perhaps on tues as that would be 4 weeks from when I had my mc. Wots happening? Could this be the start of a miscarriage again?

Congratulations on your :bfp: ........ I have heard this quite a lot, I thinka lot of peopleget cramps in early pregnancy but also around the af time.

But of course, its only human to worry - and I dont think anything we will say will stop you worrying Im afraid. Just take each day at a time and try to enjoy :thumbup:

Well I echo what's been said above and unfortunately no one knows but I want to congratulate u on your bfp and really hope it's a sticky one!!! Xx

Thank you, I hope it's a true BFP as I've heard that they can be false with the cheapies! I'm gonna do a FRER on tues just to make sure. Thanks for all your help - I am still worried but slightly less!!!!

Thank you, I hope it's a true BFP as I've heard that they can be false with the cheapies! I'm gonna do a FRER on tues just to make sure. Thanks for all your help - I am still worried but slightly less!!!!

I think the cheapies are more likely to give a false negative not a positive - you've just got to make sure you read result in time period as cheapies can show an evap line. I would wait a couple of days and do a FRER like you said x

I got tonnes of cramps while pregnant. They felt exactly like AF cramps.

i got my bfp on weds on 2 cheapys realy cheap,the line was realy faint to but i tested the nxt day with a digital and it was def and the af cramps are normal in early pregnancy ive had them every day since getting my bfp,big congrats to you hun

Be careful with the FRERs sunshine... There's a dodgy batch going round x

Thanks for the warning Tulip. I bought mine off Amazon so I'll just have to try them tomorrow & see. I did another test this morning & got another line. I def viewed them within the 5 mins. I reckon the line came up within 2 mins but was quite faint. My last pregnancy the test never became stronger lines so should I expect them to get stronger this time if everything is progressing as normal?

I would not focus on how dark the tests are hun. A line is a line so long as it is read within the time period on the packet. A light test does not mean that a pregnancy is less likely to be sticky.

Lots of love x x x

Hi all thanks for ur help. I got a dark pink line on my frer test today that i got before the control line came up-yeah. I just hope i can carry this one all the way! Xx

That is fantastic news hunny! I'm so thrilled for you! STICKY!!!!!!!!! PMA x x x x x x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"