BFP....i think

elffosho

Reaction score
i took a FRER test on saturday the 21st and it was a negative. now three days later, i look at the test and there is a second line! now, i'm not sure when it changed but it did.....i'll post a pic :D i'm probably gonna go to target to get another pack.

i look like a boy "/ but i have my hair pulled back and i just woke up so excuse the morning look. :blush:

Attachments

• 110125-100144.jpg
    110125-100144.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 122
Hmmm.....definitely take another test. Looking at an old test 3 days later may not be valid.....they're supposed to read within the time limit only. With that said, something had to make it change.....hope you get a + today.

Definitely take another test to make sure it's a BFP within the time limit....fingers crossed this is it for you!

Congratulations but I would definatley take a fresh test just to confirm it!

I agree with the others, take another test x

Take another test hun, you cant use one from 3 days ago, because the dye can run.

They put a "read me" time limit in them because they know that sometimes the test will show a fake positive after that time limit.
Good Luck this cycle!

Definitely take another test hun. Tests are invalid after 10 minutes.

I had this happen on a test. I happened to see it a few days later and there was a line there. I wasnt pregnant. Good luck

I'd say re-test hun - good luck and let us know :)

Don't wanna be a party pooper huni .. but I deffo would'nt trust that test.. do another one and you'll know for sure.. good luck x

i hope you got your positive on another test hun :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->