Bfp in pm and bfn this morning

prayingforkid

Reaction score
Hi guys... I'm totally gutted. At 7:30 pm last night I took a hpt (I didn't drink much throughout the day and held my pee in) and got a faint bfp! This morning st 5:30 am, took one again and it's bfn. Both of frer. Please give me insight- am I having a chemical or ?

Was last nights line pink? Can we see a picture?

Yes it was pink and still is. I'll post a picture tonight when i get home. It was light but not a squinter by any means. I'll retest this afternoon. Fingers crossed

Maybe your urine was too diluted.

Could be a chemical but could be due to how diluted your urine was. Supposed morning urine is the best but personally my most concentrated urine is always in the afternoon because I don't drink much during the day but drink loads during the evening and night so my fmu is the most diluted.

So I retested this afternoon and BFP again!!! Yay! I think morning urine doesn't work for me!

Yay!!! I agree- pm ursine works better for some ladies, and early on, it's not uncommon to get a bfp then a bfn on another test due to there not being a lot of hcg yet. Congrats!!!

Thanks guys but I am afraid... my FMU keeps giving me squinter lines and my afternoon pee gives me results that are getting darker. I am on an emotional roller coaster :(

Your fmu is obviously no good. As long as your lines are getting darker then theres no reason to worry.

Your fmu is obviously no good. As long as your lines are getting darker then theres no reason to worry.

Thank you! I hope so it's just a whirlwind because everyone says that FMU is the best

It usually is but not for everyone. Huge congratulations again. Your eggo is definitely preggo.

I know lots of ladies who test better In the afternoon/ evening. As long as your getting progression, you're good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->