BFP in the evening and BFN in the morning??!

Lara baby

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So this cycle my husband and I tried Preseed for the first time. I also tried using the softcup but only once because it was a bit uncomfortable.

Anyway, so I felt like we did a good job at timing our bd. The day after I ovulated I started feeling nauseous, constipated, tired, dizziness and then my boobs started to feel sore.

As eager as ever, I took a test yesterday evening at 5 dpo (internet cheapie) and got my first ever :BFP:! A faint line came up shortly after I dipped the stick. I was afraid that it might have been a faulty test, so I ended up taking 5 other tests, all of which had the pink faint line on. I then tried a Clearblue test but got a :BFN:

Now this morning I got up excited to test again and the test (cheapie) were all blank :(

I am sooooo confused! I do not take any medications, except for prenatal vitamins :shrug:.

I have always had regular cycles, and my husband's endocrinologist tested my husband's semen a few months ago and said that he has excellent quality, high count and good motility.

I know I must wait to see how this turns out, but I was wondering.... Is there anyone here who got a :BFP:, then a :BFN: but resulted in an amazing pregnancy?

Thanks so much.

hi there,

It's like me writing this post, I had the same exact things happen, we started pre-seed and soft cups, and i tested at 5dpo (with a faint bfp) and ever since 1dpo ive had symptoms. and now im 7dpo and absolutely nothing. so i'm in the same boat as you, hope someone has answers.

Oh my God! This is sooooooo nerve wrecking!! Right??

And google is a nightmare. The more you read the more confusing it gets!

I just hope that baby sticks!

it is, I feel like I live in 2-week increments all I do is google symptoms and buy hpt lol and the problem is, if no one is going through the same thing no one will ever get so I have no one to talk to other than these forums. I hope for out sake we have a little sticky bean growing in there. when will you test again, I won't test until I'm 10 DPO I can't handle another blunder.

it is, I feel like I live in 2-week increments all I do is google symptoms and buy hpt lol and the problem is, if no one is going through the same thing no one will ever get so I have no one to talk to other than these forums. I hope for out sake we have a little sticky bean growing in there. when will you test again, I won't test until I'm 10 DPO I can't handle another blunder.

I am going to test everyday :haha:

I can't wait to know for sure! But I swear that this month I am really positive!! :baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->