BFP!! JOIN UP HERE!! (for all of you who are ttc) :)

danni0509

Reaction score
hya ladies
as the title says above who wants to join me in making sure this year we get our :bfp:
im actually sick to death of getting a :bfn: and the horrible little :witch: arriving!!
i am now going to make it my lifes mission too get pregnant by midnight on the 31st december 2009
who is up for joining me ?
first up introduce yourself and say how long you have been ttc and we can all take it from there :)
we can use this thread to discuss everything and anything about ttc and fingers crossed if we all support each other this might be our turns to celebrate xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

so i will start off then
my name is danielle i live in england and i have been ttc for 6 long years!
hope to hear from you all soon :) x x x x x

I am Dani (from South Africa) and been TTCing for 2 months.......

I'm Hollie... I live in England and this is our first month of ttc :) xx

thanks for joining in girls :)
look forward to speaking to you all x x x

Hi I'm Zoe I'm 26 and have been ttc for 11months, I was hoping for a 2009 baby, but that hope has gone so I'm more than happy to settle for a 2009 BFP!!!

xxx

Hi I'm Zoe I'm 26 and have been ttc for 11months, I was hoping for a 2009 baby, but that hope has gone so I'm more than happy to settle for a 2009 BFP!!!

xxx

hya
i have been hoping for a baby every year and still ive had no luck but..... this year is going to be different because I AM going to get pregnant and I AM going to have a 2010 baby :) x x

any body else wanna join in ? i thought therre would be more of us than this :)
x x

Im danielle, from scotland, Been trying for 13months, fell pregnant m/c so this is now cycle 2 of ttc again. xx Bring on :bfp: for 2009

I'm 25, from sunny England, currently on first 'proper' cycle of ttc, going crazy in the 2ww! :wacko:

Hi-ya
My name's Rehan, I'm 33. Got my :bfp: in November 08 after trying for 4 months. Had a MMC in Dec. Been trying again now for 4 months and really looking forward to that :bfp:

hi iam helen am on cycle number 7 hoping to get my bfp this yr before i turn 40 :cry:

Hi all, I'm Debbie, im 26 and i really really want a 2009 BFP! We have been trying now for 6 months properly, i say that because before we were like, whatever happens happens, but for past 6 months, every has been done so precise its mad, lol.
im currently at 10DPO at moment, but i know that horrid little AF gonna show.... still trying to remain calm though x

Hello all,

I'm Ren and my DH and are in our first month of TTC #1. I'm 31 and he is 32, and we live in Canada (Calgary, AB). I am currently on CD 17

Go team :bfp: in 2009 !!!!

I'm Hanny well Hannah well Hannah-Marie infact but call me Hanny, GF to Mark, TTC baby no1 :) and we can't wait :) x

i thought we could start a thread up like this because it will be nice to track each others progress and share any tips etc... :) x

so where is everybody in there cycles ?
im currently on day 8 so will have to start :sex: soon lol x

Hi i live in scotland and we've been ttc no 1 for 22 months. Was praying for a 2009 baby but out the window now so bfp 2009 would be great x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->