BFP just 6 weeks after m/c

krockwell

3 Gorgeous Boys!
Reaction score
Alright, so... I've got my :bfp:

Think it's too soon after the m/c to be right?

:S
So worried! Dr was monitoring my HCG levels though, and didn't call me back - which she said would mean they were at 0.

Hoping this is one sticky little bean this time around!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v682/angelically_tainted/Oct272008.jpg

As i said in the gallery section hun , Big congrats you must be thrilled . xx .

I am so over the moon for you guys! COngrats girl and ill see you in 1st tri! :D :D Hugssss and sticky bean vibes :D

Congrats hun!!!!

I was PG 3 1/2 weeks after my m/c!

Get on over to first tri..!:hugs:

Congratulatons! I hope this is a sticky bean! :hug:

I am really pleased for you. https://www.babyandbump.com/images/smilies/happydance2.gif I have miscarried very recently and I just hope I am as lucky as you. Hearing about other people's good luck actually makes me feel more positive about my own horrible experience, as I realise that good things can happen too. XX

Congrats hun!!!!

Wow, three and a half weeks! You were so lucky! I hope you don't mind me asking a really personal question ... did you wait until all the pain and bleeding had completely stopped? Or did you sneak in a few BDs, even though lots of healthcare people tell us we should wait until first period, etc.? Sorry if that's too personal ... I started miscarrying last Wednesday and I am just so hoping that we can start TTC as soon as we can. Thank you xx

Congrats hun!!!!

Wow, three and a half weeks! You were so lucky! I hope you don't mind me asking a really personal question ... did you wait until all the pain and bleeding had completely stopped? Or did you sneak in a few BDs, even though lots of healthcare people tell us we should wait until first period, etc.? Sorry if that's too personal ... I started miscarrying last Wednesday and I am just so hoping that we can start TTC as soon as we can. Thank you xx

Us personally, we waited until most of the heavy bleeding stopped, and then just used a condom until the bleeding was completely stopped.
I was kind of wary in the beginning to :sex: BUT wanted to at the same time.

I feel personally that if you feel ready to go for it, you're ready. My dr had told me to wait at least 6 months before trying again, and tried to prescribe me b/c - I said no, and that we'd use condoms... but I felt 6 months was FAR too long!
I felt ready to try again right away after the bleeding stopped. But that's a personal choice, and everyone's different. :)
Best of luck, and so sorry for your loss :hug:

i wish u all the best, a good friend of mine though had a mc, then got pg the very next mth b4 she got her period and mc again ! :( her doc told her she needed 2wait till her body had recovered,he said although u feel ready mentally ur body obviousley doesnt,she then had 2 periods and got pg on the 3rd,and now has a baby boy:) this is why doc's recommend that u wait BUT every1 is every1 is different,i ad mc in mar08 and still aint fell pg again:( hopefully i be joining u in first tri asap, best of luck,n take it easy hun xxxxxxx

Woo Hoo! Have a happy and healthy 9 months hunny.

xx

:happydance::bfp::happydance:congrats!
i had a m/c in '96 and conceived my dd a month later,she is now 11!
good luck!hope this is a sticky bean x

Congratulations hon x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"