• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

bfp lines?

dinky

happy mum to 2 girls :)
Reaction score
Hi ladies, me again. Had a d&c on the 28th of august (27 days ago) I think I may of ovulated yesterday or today because I have my usual o signs like tender breasts, ewcm, high cervix. Anyway I've been testing everyday for the past couple of weeks looking for my tests to go back to bfn and for the last 2 days they were near enough bfns with only very faint very hard to see lines. Today the lines got a little darker, can anybody look at my pic please and see what you think? Do the lines look normal for after a mc when your bodies just clearing out the last part of the hormones or could they be a bit slightly darker due to new pregnancy? Me and dh have been having unprotected bd since a week after my d&c (I know I shouldn't but really wanted to try again asap) so I'd love to be pregnant again. I've gone poas mad and it's driving me crazy! Anyway the bottom 3 tests are from today, the 2 up from that are yesterday, next 2 from 2 days ago and the top 2 are from 3 days ago. Thanks for any replies and sorry for the long post!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-09-23-17-01-52.jpg
    Screenshot_2015-09-23-17-01-52.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 59
One of my three losses (I also had a D&C with) took FOREVER for the lines to disappear. I was 4 weeks post D&C and took an hpt, expecting it to be negative by then. Lo and behold it was still a very dark positive, even darker than yours! I called up the doctor right away to get in for bloodwork because I thought I was preggers again. After two blood draws, it was proved that they were going down, albeit very slowly. It was at 56 at the first draw and 43 three days later at the second draw. I started my first period 2 days later, go figure. Sometimes our bodies just need time to adjust to going from pregnant to suddenly not pregnant. It is infuriating, I know, especially when you're planning on ttc again. I would say yours should be completely negative in another week, two at most, or you may get your period soon and that will wash out whatever tissue is remaining that is causing your tests to still be slightly positive.

Thanks for replying lilmisscaviar. It does seem to be taking forever your right it's a pain In the bum lol I'm sorry for all 3 of your losses :( it's awful! I did start getting tender bbs 2 days ago so I'm sure I have ovulate as I always get that symptom after I until af. I'm gunnar stop testing now I think (if my willpower will let me) and wait until 1st of October on dps 30th birthday. Hopefully there will be either a pure white bfn by then or a dark dark bfp :)

Hi hun so sorry to hear about your mc, i have had 6 so i can totally relate to you, especially when your still trying so obsessing over poas i was the same and i drove myself nuts however my tests shown negative after 2 weeks. I can see 2 lines but im not sure whether it would still show 2 lines if you have ovulated or even if you will ovulate while the hormone is still in your system. I would recommend ringing a doctor and asking as they may be able to offer you a early scan if you could be pregnant again. Not to get your hopes up or anything but if there is a slight chance you may be pregnant again i would def demand a test.

I would assume if you have ovulated then the hormone would be out of your system but im not 100% so i dont want to give you false hope.

Let us know how you get on :)
Beckie x

Hi beckie! Thank you for your reply! Omg I'm so sorry about your 6 losses that must of been so heartbreaking for you! I do believe I am about 4dpo today as I have had sore bbs for the past 4 days and I always get sore bbs after o :) yesterday I started getting bfns and I have read that you can o with very small amounts of hcg in your system. Took another test today and got another bfn so in gunnar try and stop testing until next week and hopefully get my bfps back!

Thank you for your kind words dinky. I hope you get your bfp's soon :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"