• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

BFP makes a family of 4!

curlykate

Devin's Mommy
Reaction score
I'm so excited to announce my :bfp: !!
I never dreamed that we would manage to get pregnant on our first month of TTC, but I'm happy because I know I wouldn't have dealt well with the waiting and frustration of several months TTC.
So far, only OH and I know, as we don't want to tell our families yet, and we haven't told LO as I know he will blab the news to everyone!
We're hoping to wait until at least 10 weeks too announce, as that when we announced last time. Also, my BIL and his wife go in for their gender scan in mid-February. It's their first child, and I want to wait to make sure everyone gets excited for them, and we don't "steal their thunder" so to speak.
My ticker says I'm 5+1 today, but I'm pretty sure I'm closer to 4+1, as I know I Od a week later than I was supposed to. (We weren't actually trying when I was supposed to O, as I was having surgery) We waited a few days afterward to make sure all the meds were out of my system (minor day surgery, pain-killer free 2 days later) before trying. I really thought we were out this month. Guess that just goes to show you, you're never out until the witch arrives.

Attachments

• Sat AM Jan 25.jpg
    Sat AM Jan 25.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 5
Congrats! A family of 4 is what i'm aiming for too! :)

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"