BFP on 4 brands but digi says not pregnant? scared

honeysuede

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I am pregnant, I have used 4 different brands and spent far too much money on tests haha, they are all positive apart from the clear blue ddigital with conception indicator. I have taken a few of them and they all say 'not pregnant'. I am only 11 days past ovulation so I know it is very early, but with my 2 boys they were positive at 10dpo so I am freaking out :( has anyone els had this? many thanks
xx

the Digitals arent nearly as sensitive as some of the other brands, try not to worry, wait a few days and test again.

the Digitals arent nearly as sensitive as some of the other brands, try not to worry, wait a few days and test again.
Thanks you:hugs: I have just read that the CB digis are 50mui so yes, nowhere near as sensitive. Phew. I forgot how much these early days can make you obsess haha. I will test again tuesday maybe. x

The normal clear blue early tests are much more sensitive but they don't have conception inductor. I used one of those for hubs as he wasn't convinced of my frer lines

Yeah the digi's are no where near as sensitive at frer or the 4 day early tests, i think they are like 25miu standard miu when your period is due or late

I agree digi's almost always take ages to pick up the hormone they arent as strong. The first responce ones are usually the best. If the otherones are saying pregnant i wouldnt worry too much hun just wait until your due on x

Hi ladies, I am pregnant, I have used 4 different brands and spent far too much money on tests haha, they are all positive apart from the clear blue ddigital with conception indicator. I have taken a few of them and they all say 'not pregnant'. I am only 11 days past ovulation so I know it is very early, but with my 2 boys they were positive at 10dpo so I am freaking out :( has anyone els had this? many thanks
xx

This happened with me too (I'm now 11+3)...digi said not pregnant at 12 dpo.

i am sure everything is ok just they are less sensitive xx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...rer-but-negative-digital-any-experiences.html

This happened to me and I have a perfectly healthy little girl :) Don't worry they are just less sensetive.

Thanks so much everyone, just thought i would update, yesterday i got this at 13dpo i am so happy ☺️Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.1 KB · Views: 2
Its always official on a Digi test hehe! Congrats again ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->