Bfp on a digital after 9 long years

missy123

Reaction score
After 9 long years we did it..went to the doc today (4weeks 3days) and his test couldn't pick up the hormone so I'm a little disheartened but I'm going back on Thursday to try again!! My digital clear blue said 1-2 on it and PREGNANT so im so happy...it's going to be a loooooong few weeks

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :)

Huge congratulations to you! I'm sure when you go back Thursday it will come up on the doctors test :) good luck x

Hugs! Doctor's tests aren't as sensitive as HPTs now a days. I went to Kaiser with one pregnancy. The lab tech accidentally put in orders for urine and blood hcg tests, so I did both just for fun. My urine came back totally negative, I was heartbroken. So when my doctor emailed me that night and told me my HCG came back at 43... I was shocked! So hoping the doc's tests just stink.

Wow, that's amazing!!! Huge congratulations to you :hugs: keep us posted on your next test!!

Wow, that's amazing!!! Huge congratulations to you :hugs: keep us posted on your next test!!

I will indeed..my own tests are getting darker so I cancelled the doc until next week so that I'm not disappointed again xxx

What an amazing blessing after all this time!! So glad to hear your tests are getting darker, it sounds like your little bean is getting all snuggled in! Wishing you the happiest and healthiest 9 months ever :)

Congrats :flower: Happy and healthy 9months to you! :happydance:
You so deserve this :)

Wow that's so amazing after 9 years what a huge blessing!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583