Bfp on agnus castus??

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by JemmaD, Apr 27, 2009.

1. JemmaD

JemmaD 3rd trimester

Hi all, congrats to all on your BFP......

woundered if you girls could help me out....me and some others have started taking agnus castus i got my bfp after taking them for 3 weeks last time so ive started them this cycle if you have time could you nip other to the post ive made and let us know how many of you got your bfp while on them please and thankyou very much hope to join you all soon xxxxx

HERES THE LINK...https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...e-has-started-agnus-castus-cycle-already.html

2. caz81

caz81 Well-Known Member

ive added mine on your other post xx

3. IrishBaby1109

IrishBaby1109 Kian's PROUD Mommy

Ok so I might ramble on and on... but I took that and the dr & I 100% agree, that's how I got pregnant!!:cloud9:

I rarely got my period and didn't ovulate very often, so was told I'd need chlomid to concieve. My OH and I never used BC, we thought we didn't need it cause the chances were so low. So in December/January '09 I took the Vitex (Nature's Way brand) 2 a day. I OVULATED. I didn't mean to, I thought I'd get my body right and seeing as thought it had been 2yrs and we hadn't gotten pregnant, we'd be fine. We planned to have a baby in 2yrs or so, but I wanted my body to do it naturally- without chlomid, so I thought I'd get myself right and then things would be good. Well I had a LONG cycle and got confirmed BFP on March 17, 2009 after March 14, 2009 I was DYING from morning sickness, but thought I had the flu. I thought the entire time as things were changing that I was sick, something was wrong with me, but I never thought I was pregnant!!!!!! Then my OH was the one who told me to take an HPT and I was still peeing and it turned + in a few seconds.

I am a FIRM believer in Vitex, it regulated my cycles- made me ovulate and made my CM friendly... 10000000% believer- I'll be on BC after my baby is born in November, then in a year back to Vitex for baby 2. :happydance:

4. JemmaD

JemmaD 3rd trimester

awwww wow congrats hun.....would you mine posting this on the link above so the other girls can see. thanks hun xxxxx

5. moomoo

moomoo Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!

Not really much help to you, but the first month i took evening primrose oil i fell pregnant after nothing for 5 months, so i def reccomend that xx

6. letia659

letia659 mom to Jacob and Zander!

well vitex is what I was taking after 3+ years of ttc with PCOS and that is after taking clomid for 6 cycles with nothing to show but weight gain...I was taking vitex for about 3-4 months when I got a bfp that ended as a chemical then I skipped a period and found out on cd60 that I was pregnant again and this one stuck. I really do believe the vitex is what did it for me as it regulated my cycles and helped me ovulate! I was also taking cinnimon and zinc along with the vitex.