BFP on clear blue digital at 12 DPO?!?!?!?!?!

Sarah7736

Reaction score
When did you ladies get a positive on a clear blue digital? I am currently 12 DPO and got my :bfp: at 10 DPO. I have been using the internet cheapies but, I want to actually see the word PREGNANT before I tell anyone! I want to buy one but, I have heard that are not that sensitive and I don’t want to waste money. So how many days were DPO were you when you got the word PREGNANAT on a clear blue digital. *Thanks in advance.

I've found them to be quite sensitive for me getting a positive when only getting the faintest of faintest lines on a IC. If you've had positives for the past couple of days it should pick up on fmu tomorrow.

I used one at 17dpo but that was only because i didnt get my BFP untill 16dpo cause i didnt test cause i belives this wasnt my month lol
Congrats on the pregnancy tho xx

I had a positive at 9dpo on the clearblue digital too (the conception indicator one)! Didn't expect it that early as I took the test in the afternoon and I thought that they weren't as sensitive as others but worked for me.

Congrats! :baby:

I got my BFP at about 1:00 in the afternoon on 9 DPO and got my "PREGNANT" on a CBD in the evening on 10 dpo! My 9 DPO BFP was SUPER faint!

I got a CB today - but NOT digital. I don't know when I ov'd but it's been 4 weeks since my LMP - 10 IC have given me a BFP - but my CB said no, so I think I'm too early x

@ 11dpo it was - @ 12 dpo with FMU i got my BFP but my FRER was + at 11dpo but my IC's never got a line befor i give up with them at 14 dpo

I got mine at 10DPO. My normal preg test lines were very faint! xx

Thanks ladies all you response was a big help. I took one yesterady at 12 DPO when I got home from work and it cam back PREGNANT :happydance: . I already knew I was but, for some reason just seeing it in words made it feel so much more real!

I used a clear blue digital for the first time at 12dpo and it worked :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->