BFP on digi and FRER, 2 days later negative

pooch

Reaction score
7 DPO-12 DPO: FMU: BFNs on ICs
13 DPO-FMU: BFP on IC and FRER (box 1)
13 DPO-afternoon after holding 4 hrs: BFP on digi
14 DPO-afternoon but drinking a lot of water: BFN on FRER (box 2)
15 DPO-FMU: BFN on FRER (box 2)
Should I try to get blood work done or just wait for AF to show? I'm assuming it's a chemical and I never felt really pregnant anyway so I was doubting the results, but am so impatient I just want to know either way. I had already made my 8 wk appt with the dr so I'll have to call to cancel anyway, I'll prob ask what their suggestion is.
I don't want to keep my hopes up and think the new box of FRERs are faulty but man, this is torture!

Yes, go get your bloodwork done to give you some peace of mind.

Im sorry hun. It does sound like a chemical tbh. Maybe u should see ur doc to get some peace of mind. When ur quite early i guess its poss that u drank more last night and it caused the bfn, but having had a few bfns on the frers it does sound more likely i think. I had a similar thing, bfp on digi, then "not pregnant" a week later. Weirdly apart from a v light pink cm i never bled til my next period. Ur very fertile after a chem though, most people fall pregnant in the 3 months afterwards, i did and lots of people do. Let us know what the doctor says. Good luck xx

I agree that bloodwork would be a good idea, fingers x for you

x

maybe you got a batch of faulty FRER on the second box? try some other tests whilst you are waiting for bloods. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->