Bfp on digital then bfn?

Hannahmo

Reaction score
Exactly as I said. Has anyone had this experience? I took a dollar store test that was questionable. Which led to five more dollar store ones that all had faint but definitely there lines. My boyfriend then bought me two frer which were faint but definitely positive. So 7. Obsess much? I do, because then my boyfriend bought me a digital . It said yes, he told me to stop, haha.

However! The digital was frer, so I took the other one the next morning. Still a pink line within the right time, but even fainter than day before. So today in the afternoon, I took a dollar store one. Definitely negative. Then a digital. BFN. Then a dollar store one, that was only the faintest of the faint, had I not had so many + a couple of days ago, would have dismissed as evap line. It does have a pink tinge and my bf saw it as well.

I would say a chemical pg except my period is now a few days late ( I'm irregular so hard to tell, but it's been over 35 days and I'm usually 30-33 days. Also, today is the first day I have felt pg , nauseous, and very sore breasts. Also, my breasts are noticeably swollen with darkened aero las and covered in Montgomery glands.

I should mention , two days ago, the test were taken in the evening , not fmu.

Has anyone had this happen and have it turn out positive? Thanks so much in advance, I am stressing hardcore .

I have not, but I wish you the best of luck. Maybe it is just the difference in concentration of urine?

Oh sweetheart, you poor wee duck. This must be so difficult xx The only thing I can suggest is book a doctors appointment to do bloods. Different test have different sensitivities so a FRER is around 6 and a CB digital is around 50 am as previous poster said, the concentration in your urine changes during the day. For now I would just revel in the fact that you've had more than one positive test and go and see you GP. Sending you lots of sticky baby :dust: Good luck xxx

I can't get into a doctor for two weeks :( . I just looked at the dollar store one from today, and definitely a line albeit faint, and not within ten minutes.

I am going to assume I'm not pregnant, as hcg should be doubling. The digi was a frer, if that means anything.

My bf is going to take this harder, I think. I have a sixteen year old..I'm 36 and he had been told it would be difficult to conceive when he was unsuccessful with his first wife for ten years, due to low sperm count. He really wants children.

I'm thinking miscarriage, as I'm definitely feeling pregnant. On the bright side, I only knew for two days and hadn't really had time to process. Oh well.

HCG can take, I believe 48-72 hours to double. That mixed with the fact that the negatives werent taken with FMU or SMU, I wouldnt count yourself as out quite yet.

I wouldn't count yourself out yet! I feel like you should test again with a digital this afternoon (same kind as first time) or another FReR.

Can u post pics of the tests?
Can u use fmu tomorrow morning on a frer?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->