BFP on many hpt (Clearblue Digit and FIRSTRESPONSE) DOCTOR URINE TEST-BFN

bunnyeno

Reaction score
Hello,

I have been ttc for six months now. This month, I had my period a week late. This month period was much lighter than usual. However, I had heavy cramps for the first two days. I took a pregnancy test and turn out to be a BFN. Then, the period ended and four days later I started spotting brown (Sorry for tmi). It was very light but visible. I decided to take a test since my boobs have been hurting lately and for my big surprise I got a BFP on my HPT. I lasted three days spotting really light. I made a doctor's appointment two days later, I was told that my urine test was a BFN. I was so confused so I decide to test the following day with a digital and I got Pregnant. My doctor said that I might have a cyst on my ovaries but I have a strong feeling that I am pregnant. Have anybody gone through something similiar like me or can a cyst give me a false positive in all of the different type of brands of home pregnancy tests.

Cysts on ovaries don't cause false positive HPTs , the doctors test was probably less sensitive so it may not have picked up on the early level of HCG.

Get a blood test from the doctor, the urine test isn't very strong (I know, weird). Doctors for some reason need to be badgered sometimes before doing a blood test. Super annoying. But you know, intuition is worth a million false negatives.

I will be going for a pelvic ultrasound on Feb 14th so I am hoping that the technician will be able to see something there. After maybe "implantation spotting" that I had, can the technician see any signs of pregnancy next week? I am hoping to see good news of pregnancy and not a cyst. Also, thank you so much for the replies. :)

So you think your very light period was implantation bleed? if so they should see at least a sac at your ultrasound next week.

I am assuming it was since it was really light. Well I will be posting if I get any type of news next week. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->