BFP on Wondfo BFN on FR?

Ali33

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

I tested yesterday with a Wondfo at 10dpo and got a very faint positive. Tested again today about 2am this morning and got this. BFP right? Well I just tried using an First Response and got a BFN about 6am. I'm not sure what to think? Has this happened to anyone? I was super excited and now I feel very discouraged. :(

Attachments

• 20180624_062621.jpg
    20180624_062621.jpg
    17.2 KB · Views: 40
Hmmm, did you drink between the tests causing your 6 a.m. urine to be diluted. I've never seen a false positve like that on a wondfo.

FXfor you!!

I had a good line like that on a first signal (walmart cheap test) in the evening on 9dpo with no hold. Next morning my FRER was barely there. Took another cheapie that evening and it was even darker. I finally got better lines on frer when I opened a new box of them.

Good luck!

That looks like a BFP. It might just be too early for the other test. Good luck :)

That looks like a :bfp: to me aswell like other ladies have said my frer didn't show until a few days after getting a line on a cheapie xx

So I tested with a digi and got a negative. This is my progression from right to left, yesterday morning, early this morning, to about an hour ago. I even had my daughter test to make sure it wasn't a bad batch. Would the lines get darker if it was a false positive?

Attachments

• 20180624_130816.jpg
    20180624_130816.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 37
I don't think a dodgy test would give you that dark of a line. Digis aren't as sensitive so I think it was a false negative.

Congrats! I would say you are definitely pregnant:)

So I tested with a digi and got a negative. This is my progression from right to left, yesterday morning, early this morning, to about an hour ago. I even had my daughter test to make sure it wasn't a bad batch. Would the lines get darker if it was a false positive?

Them are some strong lines yes a digi ain't as sensitive as these tests I'd wait a few days (if poss :haha: xx

Digis are not as sensitive, those tests are definitely :bfp: congratulations x

Thanks ladies. Looks like it was a chemical. My tests were getting darker but took another one today and it was negative and I just started bleeding. ��

I'm so sorry embie didn't stay :( those tests looked great. Has your period started properly? X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->