BFP on Wondfo but BFN on Frer?!

Joyful4Jesus

Reaction score
Hey everyone!

So my hubby and I are on month 6of ttc after our miscarriage. It's been a long 6 months and a lot of heartbreak month after month, but I decided to try and stop obsessing so much over everything (Ha! Funny joke, right?!). Anyway, I've actually been doing quite well at it this last month, even when I started getting cramps and pains, but I finally broke down and took a Wondfo test at 12dpo, with afternoon urine with no hold. I was SHOCKED to have a very faint BFP come up on it, but decided to not get too excited until I tried a Frer. Well, I woke up at midnight this morning I used one, and it was a BFN! I was soooo disappointed... But then after waking up again at 6:30, I used a Wondfo and got another very faint BFP! What in the world is going on?! Has anyone else had this happen? I don't think it's evaps because they both showed up within the time frame....

AF isn't due for another day or two and I'm so afraid to hope:shrug:. Has anyone ever had this happen to them?

Thanks in advance, and baby dust to you all!

I would test again with another HPT to make sure it was real,or better yet go in for a blood test, if you get another BFP I would say congrats are in order. sometimes the FRER are not as sensitive as they claim to be, some women on the amazon reviews are calling it last response because it was the last test to show a BFP after their AF was late. So its very possible the wondfo's are correct.

Sorry about your loss :hugs:

I find wondfos much more sensitive than FRERs. I would wait another day or two and then try FRER again. I'd also call your GP and hopefully they can take your levels to see what's going on.

Good luck!

Thanks for the replies, Lisa and Squirrel.

I now don't have a clue what to think, since I just took another Wondfo that appears to be completely negative! I was just getting ready to go buy a digi or something to help me confirm, but now I don't know if it's worth the money... =(

at 8 dpo i decided to take frer and wondfo tests at the same time even though i knew it was quite early to test. i only did because my boyfriend suspected i was since my PMS symptoms were crazy different than usual. my wondfo tests showed up quicker, and darker(faint though) than my frer did. my frer had SUCH a light faint line that i stared at that thing in the backyard, in my bedroom, in a parking lot... in every lighting i could. bottom line i hated frers because my wondfo tests( i took four of them and one frer) showed up sooo much easier to read. my frers line was so faint it was ridiculous i could have thought i was hallucinating a faint bfp if it wasnt for the wondfos being so much easier to see

Well, the three positive Wondfo tests either lied to me, or I had a chemical... AF showed up Wednesday :dohh:

On to next month.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->