BFP or bfevap?!?!

Mamma469

Reaction score
Ok so I took a test earlier this morning and then walked out the door and forgot about it til about 20 minutes later, ran back home and it has the faintest of lines but I'm not sure if its a BFP or an evap. I have never used blue dye test before so I am unsure but it looks blue and not grey. Ugh so confused! Any help would be awesome! TIA :)

I think its a good chance you got your BFP!! My sister did the same thing when she was PG she forgot about it and came back to 2 lines.. it was correct and my niece is here! :)

Blue dyes are no bueno! I have went back after the time limit and seen a faint blue line, and ended up not being pregnant. I would not trust them after the time limit. (I don't even buy them anymore... they get your hopes up)

You never know...but I do hear blue lines have a history of turning into evap lines. Go buy pink ones.
Hopefully it is your BFP!! Good luck!

Thanks ladies, I have a pink one i'll try tomorrow or friday but its still early. Its just funny cause I was losing hope this month and now I'm confused! Baby dust to all :)

I've never had an evap on a pink test, and I've taken plenty :)

deff. go get a pink dye. ive had an evap that looked real blue on blue dye tests

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"