BFP or BFN? Line spotters needed!

baby_bear1

Reaction score
I've missed my AF by a week an three days now, and getting a little nervous. Took a test the other day, and had a VERY faint line. Almost like you couldn't see it if you weren't looking for it!:blush:

Plan on re testing wednsday & Friday. then doctors if I don't get an answer! Just wanted to get an idea from some line spotters out there!

I checked the test after the 10 minute mark, I know, I know. But it was positive. Evap or what? I've checked the other tests from days before I took and there was nothing there.

I've missed my af, I have had EXTREMELY sore breasts, large noticeable blue vains criss crossing across my breasts that I've never noticed so easily before, slight nausea throughout the day, mainly when I eat. I've had a larger appetite, sometimes I get a nasty metallic taste in my mouth.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 21
  • FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 21
  • FullSizeRender_2.jpg
    FullSizeRender_2.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 19
I tweaked the last one a bit to make sure my eyes weren't playing with me.

I see a line too! Try a First Response, I always find them more sensitive. Good luck!

Call your doc and get an hcg level! I see it! Stop going crossed eyed staring at tests! lol (im waiting my hcg levels now!) fingers crossed for you! I am 15dpo and super faint BFP too. Its really annoying...lol

Update -- took a First Response, and got a BFN! :( Starting to wonder if I may be one that HAS to go to the doctor to find out! :cry:

I can see a line but I have heard of women getting false positives with HPT with the + symbol. I also had a false positive with one of those tests, unless it was a chemical, I'm not sure. Anyway, I don't trust them anymore and stick with other types.

Sorry you got a BFN with the FR test :(

Thank you all for the positive comments! Still no sign of AF, but still sore breasts. Still plan on going to doctor, even just to see why AF hasn't made her way here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->