bfp or bfn

M

Mumoftwo0212

9dpo I took a pregnancy test this morning and got a positive. Tested again about an hour ago and that says negative x

top 2 possible bfp
bottom 2 possible bfn
so so confused :(

Its really hard to tell I would suggest testing with a different brand

Agreed with above I'd say to back up any results on those internet cheapies with a frer and wait a while before you test again. It could be a legit positive and you just peed too soon after fmu and that's why the second test was negative or it could be a funky test. Give us an update later!

I'd say the first looks positive (fmu?) And the second may show negative because it's not fmu and it's so early. I agree with the ladies above. Get a first response and test again in a couple of days :) fx for you!

Yes the first was fmu :)

Would I not get a positive tonight then if I tried now for instance? How long do you need not to pee for? X

You need too hold ypur pee for 4-5 hours without any liquid

I roughly sleep about 7 hours a night and don't wake for a drink. Would only fmu work this early on then

Just done a test with fmu and its negative :( any ideas x

Not totally sure but it could have been a faulty test? I got a lot of those on internet cheapies so I always kept a FRER (first response early response) on hand when it looked like I had a positive on the little sticks. After years ttc I ended up having a dozen or so times where I used the same urine and even did a follow up the next day and it was negative after a psoitve on those things :nope: Keep your chin up and sorry you didn't get your bfp hun :hugs:

If not FMU then a 4 hour hold without liquid's!
But being early FMU maybe your best bet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->