• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

BFP or BFN ?

Keera1Aiden2

Reaction score
Here's a pic of a pregnancy test I did this morning and i believe i am around 12 DPO. Do you think it's a faint positive or am i going crazy. Also the pic was taken approx 4 minutes after i dropped the urine if that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Attachments

• 2014-07-10 05.37.49.jpg
    2014-07-10 05.37.49.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 25
Def BFP!! Mine is slightly lighter than yours and everyone is saying BFP

Thanks girls, I was thinking it was BFP but wanted an impartial eye's view. I was also hesitant because it said don't read after 5 minutes and it was really close to the 5 minute mark. I'm going to re test with my other cheapie tomorrow morning and time it more closely and if i get a similar result it's off to the store for a digital test because you can't second guess those ones lol. I just didn't want to shell out the money for a digital one and have it more possible of negative than positive.

Good luck! I def wana say bfp but just be careful w those. Ive had a line just like that show up but it was at about the 10min mark and is was def evap for me :-\. I THINK ur line is more in the right spot on the test tho :). Do u have a frer? Id use one of those just so u can be more certain. I do agree, it looks bfp. Congrats! Hope tomorrow is even darker! :)

Thank you all for your replies, i couldn't wait til tomorrow so I took a FRER and there was an unmistakable second faint line, and I took this photo around the 4 minute mark too but the test said it's okay to look until 10 minutes

Attachments

• 2014-07-10 16.38.14.jpg
    2014-07-10 16.38.14.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back