Bfp or chemical?

AdelynnsMommy

Reaction score
So I got the nexplanon taken out. Had a period with a 16 day cycle. Don't thin I even ovulated. But I then had a 3 day period with a 28 day cycle and tested two days late. Got a positive! Got two positives and two positives on a digital. This was yesterday. I took a frer today and it's super faint and now I'm scared it's a chemical. Can you ladies look at them for me?!:shrug:

Second blue dye (a friend brought it to me)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 33
My digitals (yesterday)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 19
Then another frer from today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 49
It could go either way hun. That test is lighter but then so many things can affect the darkness of lines such as urine concentration etc. Best bet would be as hard as it is to wait it out. Hcg doubles quickly so you hopefully the lines get darker for your rather than lighter. I certainly wouldn't consider yourself out though after one lighter test. Good luck and I really hope you get a good outcome!

Frer fmu was always lighter than the day before anything but fmu to me. Try comparing similar tests (curve to flat is not the same) from the same time of day two days apart to get a better idea. Wishing you a h&h9

With my chemical I got lots of positive tests and a 1-2 on clear blue then had a spare test so I took it a few days later and it was completely negative :( and I started bleeding that day. Try taking another tomorrow with concentrated urine and see what it says, good luck X

I guess I'm just nervous. Going to buy some cheapies now. 😔

I took this just now and it did take about 5 minutes to darken this much. (These tests warn not to read after 10 min) so I'm still in the window. I guess my morning pee is just not good.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 33
I always found my afternoon test to be the strongest too, fingers crossed for you X

Good luck

FMU always sucked for me too

I wouldnt count yourself out yet. Good luck!

I had stronger lines in the afternoon. Hoping its okay for you.

My lines seemed stronger in the afternoon too, and make sure you test with similar hold/urine concentration and the same type of test.

Good luck with your next test xxxxx

I'm another one who tests better in thr afternoon, good luck xxx

Tested before bed. Nice and strong. Thanks ladies. :happydance:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 13

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics