BFP? or Evap?? 10 dpo AF due today!

jennajul2001

Mon of 2 and 1 angel!
Reaction score
Hi everyone, ok so I need opinions please. I am about 10 dpo today. (O'd later this month). CD 30 and af is due today . I took a dollar store hpt last night and it was negative, I thought I could see a shadow but I just passed it off as negative.

Woke up this morning to a bbt dip in my temps and now I feel totally out for this month. Decided since af wasn't here yet to poas just to be sure. Well I had a $ store OPK and HPT. Peed in a cup and did both the tests.

The OPK is stark white no faint second line at all. Ive honestly never gotten a second line on those tests at all. Just the wondfos but I have none left right now.

Anyways at around the 3 minute mark this is what showed up on my HPT?? Should I take it as a negative and move on and expect af or is there still hope for me??

The photos are all the same test just different lighting. Sorry the photos arent the best they were taken with my ipod lol.

Attachments

• photo(6).jpg
    photo(6).jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 45
  • photo(7).jpg
    photo(7).jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 46
  • photo(8).jpg
    photo(8).jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 42
Im not sure hun. The line is a little hard to see to be sure but its looks like it could be a BFP.

I see the line, looks like the start of something! I dont think you are out yet. If you O'd late then AF would be later than normal. FX AF does not come!! :)

Yeah, I would be testing again, because that is looking bfp to me, but I would try not to get excited because it MAY be something else... Hopefully it is a bfp!

I think I will go pick up some FRER's later and see what they say. Unless af shows up before I have the chance. Thanks girls!

Just wanted to sort of update. After I took this test I went to the bathroom and there was bright red on the tp maybe the size of a dime. That was at 10am this morning. It's 10pm and there has been nothing all day. I took another hpt at around 2pm and it was negative, I thought I could see a shadow of a line but I am classing it as negative since I couldn't really see anything. I hadn't held my pee at all so I'm assuming it was really diluted. I'm gonna wait a couple days and see if there is anymore bleeding.

Looks smudgy. Looks like two lines but looks like the dye didn't fully cross over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->