BFP or Evap? Help!

ireadyermind

Reaction score
I am currently 15DPO, with a 15 day LP. That means AF is due tonight or tomorrow, but there have been no signs of her!

When I nearly threw up after smelling fresh coffee brewing today (ugh, seriously? coffee is like my favorite thing!), I had to test, but was too impatient to hold my urine for longer than an hour.

I saw that line come up within the 3 minute window, but I couldn't get it to show on my camera so I figured I was seeing things... came back a couple of hours later, and saw THIS!

I don't know what to think? Does it look like a BFP or an evap to you ladies?

That was my last FRER so I won't be able to test again until I can go out and buy more. Boooo

Anyway -- Give it to me straight, I want honest opinions. :D Thanks!

Attachments

• October2015.jpg
    October2015.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 45
  • October2015_invert.jpg
    October2015_invert.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 21
I know I have heard a lot of people say not to take test out if case..as it may cause lines..but I'm far from a expert and definitely see a line..I will be stocking:)

I would say retest. Taking it out of the case causes evaps and don't read after the time limit! It's heartbreaking!

But if it was there during the limit and still in the case, I'd say early bfp :)

I would say retest. Taking it out of the case causes evaps and don't read after the time limit! It's heartbreaking!

But if it was there during the limit and still in the case, I'd say early bfp :)

I have to wonder though... if taking out of the case causes lines/evaps, wouldn't there be one on the previous days' test, too?

Maybe the difference is I dipped one and mid-streamed the other. Several gals had said they never got accurate results when dipping their tests, so I mid-streamed the one with the line. Hmmm.

I have more tests ordered, but they won't get here until Friday or so. If AF stays away that long, I will certainly re-test!

Hmmm I'm not sure. Was it within the time limit?

Sorry just re read your post. If it's after the time limit discard it- I had the worst evap ever yesterday after the time limit.

I agree with others that taking it out of the case causes evaps.

It could certainly be that the bottom one is a BFP and the top one is not, but I have gotten a line after taking a FRER out of the case and then gotten a beta and it was < 1, so I know some FRERs can spontaneously get a line outside of the case even when hCG is at non-pregnant levels.

Was the line in the bottom test there when it was still in the case, and under the time limit? Also, when are you going to test again? Can't wait to see more tests, FXed for you!

Well gals, AF snuck up on me this morning without any sign! The only hint I had was that my temps dropped again this morning. Otherwise I had no cramps, no sore bbs, none of my usual PMS.

Since AF was 2 days late, either that faint line was a either chemical pregnancy or else an evap. Either way, looks like this isn't my cycle. But thanks a million for your feedback, everyone! :hugs:

I'm so sorry. I hope the next cycle is yours!

xx

Ah what a bitch! Sorry hun. Fingers crossed for this cycle x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back