Bfp or evap. Line??? Take a peek

ARRIELLE

Reaction score
Ok so today i am 12dpo, and i decided to poas...i couldnt take the supense...lol. But as i was taking the test i got test distracted and read the results a little under twenty minutes after taking the test,as you can see... It says it shouldnt be read after 10 minutes, but i took another test 8dpo(i know it was too early but i was bored)... And it was neg. And stayed neg and still is negative(i keep all my sticks, gross i know lol...)!!!but this test was neg after two minutes and i set it down and came back and now it positive??? What do you think... And i know yall want to say just go to the store, but the closest store to me is 30miles lol... And its raining...any takers???

Attachments

• 4-1-11.jpg
    4-1-11.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 318
It looks BFP but I wouldnt want you to get your hopes up incase it is a evap line. I f i was just i would have to go out and buy a test. But I know you leave far away. Sorry im not much help best of luck.

30 miles to the nearest store :( that's a pretty dark line for evap but since it was read after the time limit I wouldn't rely on the results. Hope its ur bfp though!

ok, so i know you shouldn't take test results as gospel when read after the time limit, but that is a VERY strong think pink line!!!! i'd certainly say it was a bfp!!! evaps are not coloured, but grey/white looking.

so, congrats!!! xxxxxx :kiss:

Lol... Ya i was trying to avoid that... I am a grown woman afraid of rain and thats what its doing outside...so i am in for the day. I want to ask my husband to pick one up for me when he gets off, but i doesnt want to get his hopes up... So basically i was wondering if anyone took a test and it turned positive like mine did, but they were pregnant.i actually feel pregnant to my boobs hurt and the only time they ever hurt was when i was pregnant. But i am also on progestrone cream too so i dont know!!!

Please take note https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...se-do-not-post-bfp-announcements-section.html

I will redirect now to the pregnancy test gallery

:flower:

Hmm...this is insane... I am freaking out i need a cigarette(yes i want to smoke it lol)...see that what i was think it was to dark to be an evap. And like i said i took the exact same test 8dpo, and that test was neg, and there is no evap line at, it just blank, like it was 8dpo. But like i said this one turned pink god... I dont wanna tell my husband!!!

Please take note https://www.babyandbump.com/trying-...se-do-not-post-bfp-announcements-section.html

I will redirect now to the pregnancy test gallery

:flower:

OOOPPS!! LOL SORRY I DIDNT KNOW THAT COULDNT QUESTION A TEST IN THIS FORUM... GOING TO PREG TEST GALLERY:hugs:

I'd say BFP...but take another to be sure when u can. X

I hope dollar tree's brand of pregnancy test isnt playing a cruel joke on me today for april fools...

I'd bet a £100 that is a BFP! And no more smoking for you ;) x

Sometimes these take a few minutes to show up - these are all I test with and I"d say that's a big positive!

I would be extremely surprised if that wasn't a BFP!! Congrats!

I will be shocked if that's not a :bfp: even if you looked at it after the time limit!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->