BFP or Evap line

ps57002

Reaction score
This is the first time I've even gotten close to an evap line on my pregnancy tests. Wishful thinking? What do you think?

Got periods on May 25, don't know when exactly ovulated. periods are 26-28 days or so, give take..been bit erratic, but usually 27 to 28. BD on June 8, maybe day after ovulation??? Was expecting period on June 27. Through this time, had all the little cramps etc, some nausea too, all the funny (wishful) feelings of wanting to be preg (never been). Then on 6/27 and 6/28, had very very very light brownish, drop discharge. More cramps. got more hopeful. Then unfortunately on 6/29, had I guess my period. Not typical totally. Started with brown stuff, then pinkish to red/brown. Never 100& totally brown but heavy enough for tampon/pad. All gone in 2 days with only some brown. All clear now. I was convinced before the "period" that this was it...wishful :( Then gave up. for some reason heart doesn't want to give up. After all, all those stories online of BFP even after periods, right. Sniff.

So yesterday, got a dollar store ovulation and preg test. mixed them up. One had clear second line, the other not really. So broke it apart and compared with another preg test I took. This one neg. So the original positive (almost full) was ovulation test. The 2nd preg test I took was neg. Looked back at first preg test (took with ovulation test) and this now (after time had passed) had an evap light line..or maybe in my mind. So got confused. Got 2 clearblue plus on way to work. Took one early evening and within the first 10 mins, was negative. Some reason I kept them, didn't throw them. Now looking at them this morning...confused again. Am I seeing another evap/light line.

Am I loosing my mind???? what do you see?

Attachments

• 20150630_123244 (800x449).jpg
    20150630_123244 (800x449).jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 20150630_124846 (800x438).jpg
    20150630_124846 (800x438).jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 54
I see a faint line but if you just had your period I'm not sure what to think lol!
Maybe re test in a few days ?

Did u dip the ov test in same urine as opk, because that makes the test null and void...

Im also not sure about the clear blues because it just looks like the blue color crossing the test

Line is too thin and off center... Definitely has the look of evap esp as it was after time frame (although even the thick ones I don't trust when it's blue dye).

Because the lines off centre im gonna say evap

I see a faint line but if you just had your period I'm not sure what to think lol!
Maybe re test in a few days ?

I will try, maybe in another few days. At this point, feel like "what's the point". Really depressed and feeling hopeless.

My age, non existent AMH and high FSH...and history of endo and surgery, 2 docs have stated IVF straight (haven't tried). One even stated that is only 10% chance, to do donor's egg. How that hurts, I can't even begin...have cried enough.

Started acupuncture almost 2 months ago. she started me with herbs 2 days ago..so let's see. But seems like I am gearing to accept IVF with donor's eggs while grasping for last minute hopes on the way.

Did u dip the ov test in same urine as opk, because that makes the test null and void...

Used same urine but not dipped in same. Using cup and dropper..so no double dipping... If that is what you mean...

Im also not sure about the clear blues because it just looks like the blue color crossing the test

I know, it's wishful thinking. Thank you for being honest of what you think.

Line is too thin and off center... Definitely has the look of evap esp as it was after time frame (although even the thick ones I don't trust when it's blue dye).

Thank you for being honest of what you think. Sometimes need voice of sanity in all this. It's easy to get carried away.

Because the lines off centre im gonna say evap

Thanks for letting me know what you think. Helps me to try to focus on this cycle now. Not that I have much hope left...

Have you done anymore tests? GL x

No...don't want to see another negative. My heart can't take that right now. Maybe when I have some courage. Did ovulation one though today, day before yesterday. Both light lines. EWCM going on, so must be getting close to ovulation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->