Bfp or evap??

BBYfever

Reaction score
Took this test this morning at 9dpo and not sure if it is an evap or a Bfp. I did not see anything at first but when I was about to throw it away 10 min later I saw this!! Trying not to get my hopes up though. I have had a pulling/pinching on my left lower pelvic area since 7dpo but that's my only significant symptom. I did have a little temp spike this morning.
Please give me feedback!!
Thank you!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 80
I see it, looks good to me but I'm not sure what these tests are like for evaps. Good luck :)

Looks like a BFP to me, I would test again with a more reputable brand just for reassurance. Congrats!!

WOW! We are exactly the same - I just posted this: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2159191-evap-bfp.html

I can't enlarge yours, but it kind of looks grey to me :sad1: can't say for sure though. I hope it's a bfp for you! Must retest!

I could definitely see a second line without squinting or even enlarging the photo.
Personally I think those cheap strips are a sh*t for evaps.
Try again in a few day maybe for a darker line or use a different test.

GL!!!!

:dust:

Omg, I'm so trying to keep a level head but I'm getting excited!! I will test again tomorrow am!!!

I can see it without squinting or tweaking. Looks like a BFP to me!! Hopefully when you test tomorrow it'll be a little darker!! GL!!!

Floatingbaby, that's crazy that we posted the same thing! I agree, it's hard to tell! I also posted the photo to the counting down to pregnancy site and got 100% positive but I won't feel for sure until it's darker!
Just smelt stew that a co worker heated for lunch and gaged!! First wave of nausea!!

Woo Hoo Yay for nausea lol...probably the only time you are glad to be feeling that way

Looks positive to me, i'd be cartwheeling out the bathroom if i saw that :haha: can't wait to see your re-test tomorrow!

i could see it straight away! I would definitely say its a BFP ... I would do another one just to check tomorrow morning though (i got my BFP yesterday and have retested a bazillion times just to check!)

Congratulations (hopefully)

xxxx

Thank you ladies!!! It is so encouraging to see these replies!! I haven't mentioned to DH that I have even tested, because I am only 9dpo and he would think I was nutty!! Lol that's what TTC does to you though!!
Xoxo baby dust!!

OMG That is so exciting - look at all your awesome feed back - make sure you update tomorrow with test results!!!

And YAY for symptoms!

OMG That is so exciting - look at all your awesome feed back - make sure you update tomorrow with test results!!!

And YAY for symptoms!

Thank you!!! Same to you!!! Hopefully we both have darker lines tomorrow!!:happydance:

I got another BFP this morning!!! I am over the moon!!
Thank you all for the supportive comments!!!
Wishing you tons of :dust:

Forgot
To upload photo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads