BFP or Evap?

fauxcaloid

Reaction score
Okay so I have been feeling like this is really our month after years of trying. No bodily changes but I just have this gut feeling... our BDing lined up perfect with FF predicted Fertile days. Yesterday I was 9DPO and took a test (at about 11pm) because I'm a POAS addict and I couldn't wait!!! After 3 minutes (plus 5 minutes of very close examination) I determined the ClearBlue Plus HCG test looked negative to me. I put it in my box of tests and went to bed. Today when I got home at around 6:40pm I looked at it again.... it has a very clear + now.

I know I am probably getting my hopes up and plan to test again tomorrow with ClearBlue Digital with FMU but is it possible??? I've never seen an Evap line so clearly before....

Also I had surgery to remove a large ovarian cyst back at the end of April which the doctor determined to be the reason we were not having success with TTC and since May my cycles have been pretty regular. AF isn't due until around Sept. 2....

Am I getting my hopes up for no reason? I just can't help but feel like this is it.:shrug: The image below is a picture of the test and honestly doesn't do the line I am seeing IRL justice....

https://i.gyazo.com/f73fb389227cc99f641331badcc4f5b1.png

Hi. Didn't want to read n run...
I never use these kinda of tests for this very reason. Can't speak from personal experience, but I've heard they are horrible for evap lines. Technically if the line didn't appear within the time frame, ( or maybe not even until hrs later) I would disregard it.
That being said, it is def a line. It would be terrible if that was an evap bc it shows as a positive right now.
Sorry Im no help, just didn't want to leave ya hanging. In summary, test again tomorrow with a diff brand test!

Run Out to a dollar store. I have a thread and multiple women ( myself included) got positive tests at 8 dpo.....
It's only a dollar for the test, nothing to lose, and they are pink dye ones! Best wishes!

9 dpo is so early, so I'm hoping that's the very start of your bfp... Ok enough from me, I'll let others chime in!

@Julesillini8 - Took ClearBlue Digital (Countdown) this morning with FMU.... "Not Pregnant" :'( thanks for posting hon I really appreciate some feedback.

Still crossing that maybe it's just too early? Gunna wait for AF now...

Yes, you are still early! And I believe the digital tests are less sensitive than some of the the line ones ( first response early response, etc) it's prolly good to wait it out, or go to your dollar store, they seem to be pretty sensitive, more than the digital tests. Good luck! Fx!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->