BFP or evap ??

Reaction score
First of al thank you for looking :) I know I have been posting a lot lately ! I have been taking frer everyday since 7 dpo . I have gotten an evap afte the time limit but not before . I took a test this morning I could see something I snapped a pic around the 5/7 min mark you could for sure see something , then again around 10 mins and 20 mins . The later ones looks faded a lot ! I will post pics . Please give your opinions :) thanks this one is not tweaked and the first one I took

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 45
I think it was more around the 10 min mark

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 21
I don't see a line...maybe on inverted but frer's have been bad for evaps lately. How many dpo are u?

I took another one and it was a clear bfn . Either I got a wicked evap or its just to early . I used my fmu with the first one and my 3rd mu for this last test . I am beginning to hate first response !!! I will want to test but I'm due for my period Sunday or Monday so I might just wait .

I see it in the tweak and invert, fxed!

Did you try water on the evap test? I just posted about it, but I dropped 5 drops of water into my Wally evaps and they did wash away. Nothing to lose/I am collecting data on it

I see it in the tweak and invert, fxed!

Did you try water on the evap test? I just posted about it, but I dropped 5 drops of water into my Wally evaps and they did wash away. Nothing to lose/I am collecting data on it

I have not tried that ! I will go look at your thread :) thanks for sharing

I think I might see a second line on the first tweaked one. Keep testing :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->