BFP or just my dodgy eyes??!!

Chick27

Mummy to Caitlyn (4) TTC
Reaction score
Hi, we've been TTC our second child for 13 months. My cycles have always been fairly regular, but I'm currently 19dpo, and 5 days late. I've taken a few hpt but all have been negative. I had a small bit of bright red blood when I wiped last night, but nothing since, although I have been experiencing period-like cramps.
This test I took a couple of hours ago, photo was taken after 3 minutes. What do you think, BFP or evap line??!!

Attachments

• 1464880084913.jpg
    1464880084913.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 77
That really looks like a bfp but if it were me I'd confirm with a pink due just to make sure. Looking forward to seeing your next test!!

That looks like a BFP to me! But I agree with the above comment, pink dye might give you something more concrete! :)

Good luck!

Looks like the start of a BFP. Good luck! :)

That looks BFP to me too. Is that a Tesco test? They were reliable for my BFP, and they are around 25miu sensitivity, so you should get a nice line on a FRER or a positive on a Clearblue digi. Good luck for your next tests xxxxx

Thanks everyone, I'm pretty sure it is!! Yes it's a Tesco one, I bought two twin packs today. Did another test just now and it's exactly the same. Will test again in the morning with fmu!
XXX

Slightly worried if it is a BFP, as it was our 13th month of trying, and ovulation day was Friday 13th!!!!!!! ;-)

Slightly worried if it is a BFP, as it was our 13th month of trying, and ovulation day was Friday 13th!!!!!!! ;-)

Looks like a BFP to me, and I personally think Friday the 13th is VERY lucky, as I was born on a Friday the 13th :)

Haha, it doesn't really worry me! I told some close friends it would be this month because of the dates!! Looks like I was right! X

Looks bfp to me too! Good luck with the tests tomorrow! I'd confirm with a FRER too or superdrug was fab with my bfp the first to pick up anything but they are 10miu so no surprise really. Good luck x

It would be amazing if he/she were born on the 13th!! Lol

Looks like a BFP to me, and I personally think Friday the 13th is VERY lucky, as I was born on a Friday the 13th :)

Congrats, looks BFP to me :) Can't wait to see FRER. I consider 13 to also be a very lucky number and one of my favourites. My son has two 13's in his birth date 13.07.13 and I feel very lucky to have him :flower:

Ugh, so I took another test this morning with FMU, and nothing! Not even a hint of a line. Going to buy a FRER later today and will test again in the morning.

Thank you everyone for your replies. I took a FRER this morning, and now I know it wasn't my eyes deceiving me!!:cloud9::cloud9::happydance::happydance::cloud9::cloud9:

Attachments

• 14650236111021890629000.jpg
    14650236111021890629000.jpg
    9.2 KB · Views: 80

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583