Bfp?!? Please help!

AnnieJ10

Reaction score
I'm freaking out. I had the Ovidrel shot 14 days ago today, they said not to test for 2 weeks due to false positives but I would think it'd be out of system by now right? Took an IC test yesterday at 11dpo, BFN. Then last night a dollar store one and thought there was a vvf pos line within the limit. Now I get this on 12dpo. What do you think, could the trigger shot cause this??? I had some brown spotting on 9/10dpo. Thanks girls!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 40
Since you previously got a bfn I would be inclined to say this is a bfp! Looks pretty dark too!

I would think if you just got a bfn that this would be a bfp now.

Omg. Went and did a CB digital and it says Pregnant 1-2 ! I'm freaking out I've been TTC for 6 months!! This can't be real

Thanks so much everyone! My REs office is right by my work so I just stopped there and they did a blood test so I should have the result tomorrow!

I'm excited but really really apprehensive. Knowing how common miscarriage is. Does everyone feel like this at first?

Yay congrats on the digi, feels so amazing to see in words! I had a cp in December and felt like something was off the whole week I knew I was pregnant. When I got pregnant this time around the tests got darker faster and it just felt different but I was still cautious. I think it's completely normal but I tried to remind myself worrying won't help or change anything, just tried to take care of myself and be thankful for everyday with little bean. :)

Wow Annie, that's lovely. Congratulations x

Congrats! Your feelings can be absolutely normal! Try your best to enjoy each moment. :)

Huge congrats again!! Excited to see what ur numbers are?
Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->